Thames Path Challenge
Take on the Thames Path Challenge following England's greatest river - most will be walking, many will jog, some will be running, and all will have a special reason to push themselves.
Our full 100km route heads upstream from Putney Bridge past Hampton Court to Runnymede of Magna Carta fame at 50km, then on past wonderful scenery all the way to Henley.
Fundraising Costs Explained
Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
- Full Challenge - £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target
- Full Challenge - £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
- Join as Individual or Team
- 100km Full Challenge
- Half or 1/4 Challenge options
- Rest stops - free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Walk at Your Pace - 24 hours+
- Run or Jog - set a New Goal!
- 2 Day Full 'Daylight' option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
What support will I receive?
In return for your dedication and commitment to this Trek, VSO will be there to support you every step of the way during your preparations.
VSO participants receive:
- a VSO fundraising pack
- a VSO t-shirt
- a dedicated and experienced VSO fundraiser who will offer continued support and advice - to help you reach your target and prepare for the challenge
You’ll be fundraising for an amazing cause: for a world without poverty.
Our volunteers work in 24 countries to help people live healthy, dignified lives. Some of our volunteers include teachers, doctors, business experts, nurses... the list goes on.
These volunteers share skills where it's needed the most, in the world's poorest and most marginalised communities.
£500 could train a young mentor – known as a ‘Big Sister’ – to guide and support a vulnerable girl through school over three years.
For more information call our events team on 020 8780 7500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Peak District Challenge
Take on the Peak District challenge, a gem in the heart of England. With 100km, 50km & 25km challenge options, this is one challenge not to be missed in 2019.
National Three Peaks Challenge
Be prepared to tackle one of Britain’s toughest challenges head-on in this exciting and physically demanding trek.