|Type of role||Agriculture and natural resources|
|Contract type||Consultant Agreement|
|Contract length||15 days|
|Negotiable Hours||16 hours per week|
|Interview date||March 3, 2021|
|Start date||March 7, 2021|
VSO is the world’s leading international development charity that works through volunteers to create a fair world for everyone.
The consultant will provide the deliverables as following:
• The draft training module for 2-day long TOT on Good Agriculture Practices (GAP) as described earlier within ten (10) days after signing the contract
• The draft module will accommodate the training schedule, with the session's name, session objectives, facilitation method, session duration, the material needed and responsible facilitator.
• The draft module will also provide facilitation process and technical guide as a handout for the participants.
• The consultant will use relevant pictures in the draft module.
• The consultant will provide relevant reference and essential website as applicable.
Skills, qualifications and experience
The proposed consultant should include the technical expertise and practical experience required to prepare this training module
• The Consultant/ team of consultants must be multidisciplinary. They should have Master degree in the relevant agriculture fields
• More than ten (10) years of experience in the fields of agriculture and rural development and enterprise development
* Conducted training/Experience on high level of Training of Trainers
• Should have relevant working experiences with international organizations
• Demonstrate experiences of facilitating similar training session
• Excellent written and oral English
Competencies and Behaviour
At VSO we believe progress is only possible by working together. Whether you want to join us as an employee, or as a volunteer working in your own country, overseas or online, our selection process includes an assessment based on these core competencies:
• Ability to be open minded and respectful
• Ability to be resilient and adaptive to new situations
• Ability to facilitate positive change and build sustainable working relationships
• Ability to seek and share knowledge
VSO promotes equal opportunities and values a diverse workforce.
VSO reserves the right to close this job early if we receive a sufficient number of applications.
If you’re interested in applying for this role, please download the job description for more information.
Once you’re ready to apply, click on ‘make an application’ below to complete the online form.
VSO has zero tolerance of abuse and exploitation of vulnerable people. We expect all our employees/volunteers to ensure we protect children, young people and vulnerable adults from harm and abide by our safeguarding policy (PDF).