If you are considering remembering VSO in your Will, you will expect us to make the best use of your gift to fight inequality.
This is why we make the following promise to you.
- We understand that your family and loved ones come first.
- We will always respect your privacy. We appreciate that your Will is personal to you.
- You don’t have to tell us if you’ve chosen to leave a gift to VSO, but if you do, we will give you the choice about how we talk to you in the future.
- We recognise that choosing to remember VSO in your Will is your decision, which you need to make in your own time. We won’t put you under any pressure.
- We will always use your gift carefully and cost effectively, so that it can have the greatest impact for communities worldwide.
- At any time in future, you can change your mind about leaving a gift in your Will to VSO.
- If you or your family would like to know what gifts like yours help us to achieve, we will be happy to help you.
We are always here. If there is anything you want to know about leaving a gift in your Will, or the communities you are helping to support, please contact Heidi or Rosie.
At VSO, we want to leave behind a fair world for everyone – a gift in your will can help build a better future.
Including a gift to VSO in your Will is easy to do. Find out about the different ways you can leave a gift in your Will as well as other things you need to consider when writing your Will.