Making sure everyone gets the skills they need to live a fulfilled, dignified life.
Last year our work improving access and quality of education reached 325,000 people
Working to improve access and quality of healthcare for everyone.
Last year we supported 900,000 people access better healthcare.
- Education and care for refugee children in Bangladesh. Read more...Improving youth employmentSupporting female crab farmers . Read more...Growing Together in Bangladesh. Read more...Youth volunteering for improved livelihoods and health
- ICS youth volunteering for improved education and livelihoods in RatankiriStrengthening education managementImproving English language learningImproving child nutrition in MondulkiriBoosting incomes from fishing and livestockEmpowering young entrepreneursEfficient and accountable governance
- Improved education qualityTackling critical capacity gaps in basic educationUnlocking Talent Through Technology . Read more...Equipment and skills to reduce newborn deaths . Read more...
- Improving education for girls and children with disabilities. Read more...Youth volunteering for improved education and livelihoodsIncreasing profits for cocoa farmers. Read more...
- Inclusive education in IndiaSupporting agricultural families
- Inclusive education for girls and children with disabilities
- Unlocking Talent Through Technology . Read more...Solar Mama rural electrification project. Read more...
- Levelling the playing field for girls through vocational and life skillsEmpowering Girls to Learn and Earn. Read more...Phoning out of Poverty and AIDS. Read more...
- Upgrading teachers' English skillsMaking childbirth saferSupporting women's organisations fighting gender-based violence
- Sisters for Sisters Nepal . Read more...Child-centred primary teaching for better literacy and numeracy in remote Jumla and Jajarkot . Read more...Youth volunteering for improved education, health and livelihoods in LamjungPreventing violence against women in migrant families. Read more...Helping prepare for natural disasters. Read more...
- Strengthening education managementYouth volunteering for improved education, health and livelihoods in KwaraNational volunteering to boost education standardsBoosting achievement through mobile science and maths labs
- Strengthening policing to combat gender-based violence
- Supporting teacher training
- Addressing poverty and conflict in Mindanao
- Improving primary literacy and numeracy skillsIntroducing effective early childhood education
- Supporting sexual health and rights for women and girlsDoctors for development
- Improving primary education in KageraBox libraries to boost literacy in KageraYouth volunteering for improved education and livelihoodsTeacher training for better primary and secondary education in Tabora, Dodoma and LindiPreventing maternal and neonatal deaths in Kigoma regionBoosting youth employment through vocational training in Mtwara. Read more...Improving education and parental income in KageraBoosting agricultural income and market links in Zanzibar. Read more...Building an enabling environment for young and woman entrepreneurs
- Volunteering for development
- Inclusive educationReducing maternal and newborn deathSupporting youth employment
- Youth volunteering for improved health. Read more...Better access to knowledge and services for improved youth sexual and reproductive healthAdvocating for land rights . Read more...
- Youth volunteering for improved healthSupporting women's rights, health and financial independence