Making sure everyone gets the skills they need to live a fulfilled, dignified life.
We train over 40,000 teachers each year and support 132 partners to provide better education in 15 countries.
Giving more people access to better quality healthcare.
We're saving lives and helping 101 partners break the cycle of poverty in 14 countries.
- Education and care for refugee children in Bangladesh. Read more...Overcoming rural poverty through farming innovations. Read more...Youth volunteering for improved livelihoods and healthImproving youth employmentSupporting female crab farmers . Read more...
- ICS youth volunteering for improved education and livelihoods in RatankiriStrengthening education managementImproving English language learningImproving child nutrition in MondulkiriBoosting incomes from fishing and livestockEmpowering young entrepreneursEfficient and accountable governance
- Improved education qualityTackling critical capacity gaps in basic educationEquipment and skills to reduce newborn deaths . Read more...
- Improving education for girls and children with disabilities. Read more...Youth volunteering for improved education and livelihoodsIncreasing profits for cocoa farmers. Read more...
- Inclusive education in IndiaSupporting agricultural families
- Inclusive education for girls and children with disabilities
- Accelerating child literacy and numeracy through technology . Read more...
- Levelling the playing field for girls through vocational and life skillsHelping widows lead positive lives in Mozambique . Read more...
- Upgrading teachers' English skillsSupporting women's organisations fighting gender-based violenceMaking childbirth safer
- Youth volunteering for improved education, health and livelihoods in LamjungEquality in education for girls. Read more...Child-centred primary teaching for better literacy and numeracy in remote Jumla and Jajarkot . Read more...Preventing violence against women in migrant families. Read more...Helping prepare for natural disasters. Read more...
- Strengthening education managementYouth volunteering for improved education, health and livelihoods in KwaraNational volunteering to boost education standardsBoosting achievement through mobile science and maths labs
- Strengthening policing to combat gender-based violence
- Supporting teacher training
- Addressing poverty and conflict in Mindanao
- Improving primary literacy and numeracy skillsIntroducing effective early childhood education
- Supporting sexual health and rights for women and girlsDoctors for development
- Improving primary education in KageraBox libraries to boost literacy in KageraYouth volunteering for improved education and livelihoodsTeacher training for better primary and secondary education in Tabora, Dodoma and LindiPreventing maternal and neonatal deaths in Kigoma regionBuilding an enabling environment for young and woman entrepreneursBoosting youth employment through vocational training in Mtwara. Read more...Improving education and parental income in KageraBoosting agricultural income and market links in Zanzibar. Read more...
- Volunteering for development
- Inclusive educationReducing maternal and newborn deathSupporting youth employment
- Better access to knowledge and services for improved youth sexual and reproductive healthYouth volunteering for improved health. Read more...Advocating for land rights . Read more...
- Youth volunteering for improved healthSupporting women's rights, health and financial independence