VSO CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY
VSO is a global development organisation that applies the power of the volunteering for development approach to create a fair world for everyone.
We will be running a tender process with the intention of awarding a contract for undertaking research into the Role of intersectionality in diverse volunteering modalities in programme outcomes and are seeking expressions of interest from suitably experienced / qualified organisations to undertake the work between February 2020 and March 2021. The research will include primary data collection in a select number of countries where VSO is implementing programmes. More information about our work can be found at https://www.vsointernational.org/
VSO’s requirements for bidding organisations:
- Research Team Leader to have a minimum of a Masters degree or equivalent experience in international development or other similar discipline
- Prior experience in size and scope of comparable research (similar studies in the volunteering sector would be an advantage).
- Previously published research on relational models/patterns in the public domain (similar publications in volunteering for development would be an advantage).
- Experience in undertaking participatory research in an ethical and transparent manner
- Experience and evidence of producing clear, succinct, analytical, and timely research reports.
Expressions of interest: all Expressions of Interest must be received by VSO by 4 December 2019 [17h00 UK time] and must be submitted electronically (emailed) to the following email address: email@example.com The EOI must include a contact name, company name, company address, phone and email address.
Tender documents: tender documents will be sent to those who expressed an interest shortly after the close of the EOI period.
Anticipated contract start date: February 2020
VSO reserves the right not to award a contract to undertake the research.