VSO is a global voluntary organisation whose mission is to bring people together to fight poverty through the lasting power of volunteering.
VSO CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY
VSO is a global voluntary organisation whose mission has been to bring people together to fight poverty through the lasting power of volunteering.
We will be running a tender process with the intention of awarding a contract(s) for the provision of direct marketing strategic and creative services for VSO’s public fundraising programme and are seeking expressions of interest from suitably experienced / qualified organisations.
VSO’s requirements are notably, but not limited to, the below over the duration of the contract. Please note that suppliers may bid for all of the lots outlined below, or a combination. VSO is however ideally looking to secure a lead strategy and creative agency to cover all lots. We will consider a maximum of two agencies.
- LOT 1: Strategic input and development support into VSO’s acquisition fundraising programme
- LOT 2: Development of a new mass market regular giving product (incl. supporter journey) and its delivery via inserts, dialogue and digital channels
- LOT 3: Digital fundraising strategy and campaign development across products/ propositions. To cover: Strategy planning, digital content development (e.g. video and ads and applying best practice for digital fundraising and UX) and journey mapping
- LOT 4: Strategic input into and support in developing supporter journeys across products/propositions
Bidders must ideally meet the following requirements:
- Be a UK based agency
- Have direct response marketing expertise and digital fundraising expertise
- Have experienced in launching and delivering successful fundraising products to market
- Expertise in developing strong supporter journeys delivering proven improved client results
- Experience in delivering integrated campaigns across fundraising and brand/awareness
Expressions of interest: all expressions of interest must be received by VSO by March 12 2020 @ 5pm GMT and must be submitted electronically (emailed) to the following email address: email@example.com. The EOI must include a contact name, company name, company address, phone and email address.
Tender documents: tender documents will be sent to those who expressed an interest, shortly after the close of the EOI period.
Anticipated contract start date: May 2020
VSO reserves the right not to award a contract.
Voluntary Service Overseas is a company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales (registered number 703509).
Registered Office 100 London Road, Kingston upon Thames, KT2 6QJ. Charity registration 313757(England and Wales) SC039117 (Scotland)