VSO is a global voluntary organisation whose mission is to bring people together to fight poverty through the lasting power of volunteering.
Supply of 19 motorbikes
VSO is a global voluntary organisation whose mission has been to bring people together to fight poverty through the lasting power of volunteering.
We will be running a tender process with the intention of awarding a contract for the supply of 19 (nineteen) motorbikes and are seeking expressions of interest from suitably experienced / qualified organisations.
- Suppliers must be authorised distributors of the motorbikes (provide a copy of the manufacturer’s authorisation certificate)
- Spare parts must be available in Malawi
- Warranty period not below 12 months or 5000Kms
- Engine type: Air-cooled, 2 stroke, reed-valve, single or air-cooled, 4 stroke, SOHC, single
- Fuel tank capacity: 9.5 - 11 litres
- Transmission: Constant mesh 5 or 6 speed
- Fuel supply system: Carburetor
- Minimum ground clearance: 260mm
- Front suspension: Telescopic forks
- Rear suspension: Swingarm
- Front brake: drum or single disc
- Rear brake: drum
Expressions of interest: all expressions of interest must be received by VSO by 2nd July 2023 at 1700h CAT and must be submitted electronically (emailed) to the following email address: email@example.com. The EOI must include a contact name, company name, company address, phone, email address and a copy of the manufacturer’s authorisation certificate must be attached.
Tender documents: tender documents will be sent to those who expressed an interest, following the close of the EOI period.
Anticipated award date: 15th August 2023
VSO reserves the right not to award a contract.