VSO - International Tenders
VSO CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY
VSO is a global voluntary organisation whose mission has been to bring people together to fight poverty through the lasting power of volunteering.
We will be running a tender process with the intention of awarding a contract to an Insurance Broker and are seeking expressions of interest from suitably experienced / qualified Insurance Brokers.
The successful Insurance Broker will be responsible for recommending quotes for the following insurances (and any additional insurances) required by VSO as follows:
- Commercial Package (Including Terrorism)
- Combined Liability (Worldwide)
- Computer (Including Terrorism & Cyber Crime)
- Trustee Indemnity, Corporate Legal Liability & Professional Indemnity
- Professional Indemnity
- Special Contingency
- Group Personal Accident & Legal Expenses
- Medical Malpractice (with Errors & Omission extension)
Expressions of interest: all expressions of interest must be received by VSO by 5pm on the 9th August 2019and must be submitted electronically (emailed) to the following email address:firstname.lastname@example.org. The EOI must include a contact name, company name, company address, phone and email address.
Tender documents: tender documents will be sent to those who expressed an interest shortly after the close of the EOI period.
Anticipated contract start date: 12th October 2019.
VSO reserves the right not to award a contract.