National Consultancy -ABLE Project European Union
|Type of role:||Advocacy policy and research|
|Contract type:||Consultant Agreement|
|Contract length:||3 months|
|Full Time:||38 hours per week|
|Application Closing Date:||13 Dec 2017|
VSO is the world's leading development organisation that works through volunteers to fight poverty. We are unique in the way we bring people together to share their skills and experience, generate insights and ideas and, most of all, take action against poverty and exclusion. It's a highly effective approach that works, and today is helping millions of people in some of the world's poorest communities lift themselves out of poverty.
The purpose of this assignment is to review the extent to which the implementation of the project has achieved its intended objectives. The results will provide information that will assist in planning for future interventions as well as measure the impact that the project has among the beneficiaries.
Skills, qualifications and experience
• A Master’s Degree in Social Science/Education/Development Studies or other related field for the team leader
• Experience in Education programming not less than 7 years
• Extensive experience in conducting Monitoring and Evaluations with a proven record delivering professional results
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in survey design and collecting baseline data and analyzing, with familiarity of education Indicators
• Fully acquainted with results-based management orientation.
• The ability to work closely with others, especially people of varied cultural backgrounds, at all levels.
VSO reserves the right to close this job early if we receive a sufficient number of applications.
To submit your application, click on ‘Make an application’ and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.Make an application