Volunteer role: Gender Alliance Coordinator
|Type of role:||Business, management and IT|
|Application Closing Date:||29 Sep 2017|
VSO is the world's leading development organisation that works through volunteers to fight poverty. We are unique in the way we bring people together to share their skills and experience, generate insights and ideas and, most of all, take action against poverty and exclusion. It's a highly effective approach that works, and today is helping millions of people in some of the world's poorest communities lift themselves out of poverty.
To support Rozan in further strengthening the Pakistan Forum for Democratic Policing (PFDP), continuing linkages between the national members, the Secretariat (Rozan) and the provincial PFDP, review structures in accordance with accountability, social inclusion and gender and resilience in collaboration with the partner organization.
Skills, qualifications and experience
- At least 2-3 years professional work experience in the coordination skills of maintaining linkages, alliances and has knowledge about importance of networks, forums for gender such as EWAG Alliance etc.
- Ability to work as a team and build positive working relationships
- Ability to coach and mentor colleagues and provide advisory services
- Experience of implementing review processes/ change management processes
- Problem solving and data entry skills
All volunteers have an allowance paid in local currency.
If you’re interested in applying for this role, please download the job description for more information.
To submit your application, click on ‘Make an application’ and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.Make an application
Volunteer jobs in business, management and IT
Business and management professionals needed to support the development of sustainable businesses and livelihoods.