Volunteer role: Curriculum Development Specialist
|Type of role:||Teaching and education|
|Application Closing Date:||31 Dec 2017|
VSO is the world's leading independent international development organisation that works through volunteers to fight poverty in developing countries. Our high-impact approach brings people together to share skills, build capabilities, promote international understanding and action to change lives and make the world a fairer place.
To support the Professional development for curriculum advisors leading to Increased capacity of curriculum advisors and heads of department to support primary grade teachers in language and literacy. You'll develop for VSO and partner organisations a conceptual framework for curricular guidance, and advise on implementation of the framework.
Skills, qualifications and experience
• An education degree or Post-Graduate certificate of education
• Extensive curriculum design, development, and implementation experience, preferably with a Ministry of Education
• More than 6 years of experience in school leadership and curriculum advisory role
• Fluent English speaker
• A self-starter with the flexibility and adaptability to work in a high-pressure demanding environment
• Good written skills in English
• Knowledge and experience in capacity building, training and facilitation
• Key qualities of relationship-building, adaptability and resilience
Please note that this is a generic advert. You can complete a general application form now so we have your details. As soon as a job becomes available, we'll contact you directly.
Please note that this is a generic advert. Please apply and when a specific position arises that matches your skills and availability, we'll contact you directly.
If you’re interested in applying for this role, please download the job description for more information.
To submit your application, click on ‘Make an application’ and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.Make an application