Volunteer role: Agri Business and Marketing Adviser
|Type of role:||Business, management and IT|
|Application Closing Date:||30 Nov 2017|
|Interview date:||as soon as possible|
VSO is the world’s leading independent international development organisation that works through volunteers to fight poverty in developing countries. Our high-impact approach brings people together to share skills, build capabilities, promote international understanding and action to change lives and make the world a fairer place.
To support the project on improving value chain through strengthening the capacity of the partner organization and in small business development, market linkage facilitation and increment of inclusive market system.
Skills, qualifications and experience
• At least 5 years’ experience in business management and marketing
• Experience working in agriculture business development.
• Experience in business planning and enterprise development
• Report writing, monitoring and evaluation
• Experience in designing and conducting training courses
• Good facilitator
• Commitment to team work, coaching, and mentoring others.
• All applicants must possess strong written and spoken English language skills. Applicants may be required to take a VSO language test as part of the selection process.
• Understanding about business development in a least developed country context.
• Understanding about participatory market system development (PMSD)
• Understanding socio-economic issues,
the assessment and technical interview will be on rolling base
If you’re interested in applying for this role, please download the job description for more information.
To submit your application, click on ‘Make an application’ and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.Make an application