Peak District Challenge
This NEW event is set to welcome 3,000 adventurers into the Peak District National Park. With a Base Camp in idyllic Bakewell, that will include camping facilities & extensive hospitality services - and the 100km Challenge takes a tough figure of 8 route through Derbyshire's finest scenery. This gem in the Heart of England is an Ultra Challenge not to be missed...
What support will I receive?
In return for your dedication and commitment to this Trek, VSO will be there to support you every step of the way during your preparations.
VSO participants receive:
- a VSO fundraising pack
- a VSO t-shirt
- a dedicated and experienced VSO fundraiser who will offer continued support and advice - to help you reach your target and prepare for the challenge
VSO works for a world without poverty, where no one is left behind. Unlike many aid organisations, we only work with partners that understand the local issues and match them with professional volunteers who share their skills, knowledge and expertise to improve lives and eliminate poverty. Last year, VSO worked with thousands of volunteers and partners to support over 1.5 million of the poorest people in 24 countries across Africa and Asia. Read more about our work here.
Fundraising Costs Explained
Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
- Full Challenge - £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target
- Full Challenge - £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
- Join as Individual or Team
- 100km Full Challenge
- Half or 1/4 Challenge options
- Rest stops - free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Walk at Your Pace - 24 hours+
- Run or Jog - set a New Goal!
- 2 Day Full 'Daylight' option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
London Landmarks Half Marathon24 Mar 2019 London
The theme of this year's race on this flat course is celebrating London's history. A fun day for all!
Great Wall of China Trek
Wind your way around the spectacular Great Wall of China on this once in a lifetime trek