Peak District Challenge
This new event is set to welcome 3,000 adventurers into the Peak District National Park. With a Base Camp in idyllic Bakewell, that will include camping facilities & extensive hospitality services - and the 100km Challenge takes a tough figure of 8 route through Derbyshire's finest scenery.
This gem in the Heart of England is an Ultra Challenge not to be missed...
Fundraising costs explained
Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
- Full Challenge - £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target
- Full Challenge - £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
- Join as an individual or team
- 100km full challenge
- Half or 1/4 challenge options
- Rest stops with free food and drink
- ALL meals and food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Walk at your pace - 24 hours+
- Run or jog - set a new personal best!
- 2-day full 'daylight' option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
What support will I receive?
In return for your dedication and commitment to this Trek, VSO will be there to support you every step of the way during your preparations.
VSO participants receive:
- a VSO fundraising pack
- a VSO t-shirt
- a dedicated and experienced VSO fundraiser who will offer continued support and advice - to help you reach your target and prepare for the challenge
You’ll be walking for an amazing cause: for a world without poverty.
Our volunteers work in 23 countries to help people live healthy, dignified lives. Some of our volunteers include teachers, doctors, business experts, nurses... the list goes on.
These volunteers share skills where it's needed the most, in the world's poorest and most marginalised communities.
£240 could pay for 80 hygiene kits, including sanitary pads, soap and other essential items, to help keep girls in school.
For more information call our events team on 020 8780 7500 or email email@example.com
Thames Path Challenge
Walk, run or jog up to 100km along the River Thames this September 2019 - open to all levels of fitness.
Great Wall of China Trek
Wind your way around the spectacular Great Wall of China on this once-in-a-lifetime trek.