|Type of role:||Business, management and IT|
|Location:||London, United Kingdom|
|Salary:||£35,000 to £40,000|
|Full Time:||35 hours per week|
|Application Closing Date:||20 Jan 2019|
|Interview date:||Week Commencing 7th January|
|Start date:||As soon as Possible|
VSO is the world’s leading independent international development organisation that works through volunteers to fight poverty in developing countries. Our high-impact approach brings people together to share skills, build capabilities, promote international understanding and action to change lives and make the world a fairer place.
Identifying business needs and determining solutions to VSO business problems whilst performing effective business analysis to ensure project success and delivery of business value to VSO
Skills, qualifications and experience
• A proven track record of business analysis and requirements gathering
• Knowledge of systems analysis and design methodologies
• Experience of end-to-end project lifecycle
• Experience of process definition, re-engineering and impact analysis
• In-depth knowledge of business practices and processes
• Knowledge of HR systems and processes
• Understanding of salesforce in areas of custom and standard objects, customer service / case management, workflows and dashboard / report development
• Knowledge of Business Intelligence system/solution is an advantage
This role can be based in London (Kingston-upon-Thames). VSO is unfortunately unable to provide sponsorship, so candidates MUST have the right to work in the UK.
VSO reserves the right to close this job early if we receive a sufficient number of applications.
If you’re interested in applying for this role, please download the job description for more information.
To submit your application, click on ‘Make an application’ and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.Make an application