Careers at VSO
With employees committed to leading the fight against poverty, VSO is an exciting place to work.
We promote knowledge management and individual learning. It is our goal to work more efficiently by supporting and sharing information and providing the tools and expertise that enable employees to work effectively across the organisation.
We are always looking for people who:
- support VSO's vision – a world without poverty in which people work together to fulfil their potential
- offer professional experience to contribute to VSO's goals
- have a positive approach and enjoy working in a diverse environment
- welcome new challenges and deal with them in a flexible, open-minded way.
In return, we offer:
- a workplace that encourages learning and development
- an opportunity to work with people from diverse backgrounds
- competitive compensation and benefits
- a chance to combine your professional skills with a good cause.
Diversity in the workplace
VSO promotes diversity in the workplace. As an equal opportunity employer, we seek to recruit people regardless of race, religion, gender, age, sexuality and disability.